Hackathon by Data Natives
Embark on the DN Unlimited Hackathon journey and use your skills to answer these questions:
- How can we build sustainable businesses during the economic unrest?
- How can tech help us facilitate positive & long-term social impact?
- What are the ways to enact both healthcare and data accessibility for all?
- How to ensure cybersecurity and data protection in the times of exponential growth of data?
Continued mentorship & product development - Bayer
Fast track - Vision Health Pioneers
Support by Flying Health
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Developers, designers, creative people, problem solvers, digital entrepreneurs, makers, and innovative start-ups who signed up for the Hackathon via this form: https://datanatives.typeform.com/to/yjrrDGWy
Use your teams’ interdisciplinary skills and be creative together to develop solutions that help solve the proposed problems.
Before the deadline all teams need to create a video of maximum 2 minutes via YouTube and send it along with any additional material on Devpost. The submission portal will open on the 23rd of September and close on the 25th at 11:59PM.
What you should prepare in advance before submitting to Devpost:
- The problem your project solves
- The solution you bring to the table (including technical details, architecture, tools used)
- What you have done during the weekend
- The URL to the prototype [Github, Website,...]
- The URL to the pitch video (Required)
The video pitch:
- Language: Please submit your video in English
- Length: no longer than 2 minutes
- Uploaded to YouTube as a public video (it can be “unlisted” if you want to)
- We recommend structuring the video into 4 parts: the problem, the solution, what you accomplished and finally what you are planning to do next.
Head of Regulatory Affairs,Bayer
Managing Director, eHealth Forum
Administrator at Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
Strategy & Startup Consultant, Norman Hiob
Startup Relationship Manager, Flying Health
Head of Incubation, Vision Health Pioneers
How innovative is the idea? Does the approach stand out from solutions that are available so far?
Does the solution generate impact for our society? How viable is the solution?
How user-friendly is the solution? Is the solution convenient to be used? How viable is the solution?
How realistic is the implementation of the idea? Can the solution be brought into life by further research projects or by founding a company?
How sophisticated and well-made is the technical implementation?
- Social Good